Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. In the last seven days, Akroma has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar. Akroma has a market cap of $143,146.00 and approximately $357.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Akroma coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000189 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.58 or 0.03478008 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00112039 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005816 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Akroma Coin Profile
Akroma (AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. Akroma’s official message board is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io.
Buying and Selling Akroma
Akroma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.