Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. During the last seven days, Auctus has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar. Auctus has a total market capitalization of $351,083.00 and approximately $51,552.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auctus token can currently be bought for about $0.0128 or 0.00000325 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Ethfinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00383105 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025510 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.96 or 0.01718071 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00235792 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 62.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005002 BTC.
Auctus Token Profile
Auctus launched on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,365,053 tokens. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org. Auctus’ official message board is blog.auctus.org.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.