Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 20.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. In the last week, Blacer Coin has traded down 39.3% against the US dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be bought for $7.62 or 0.00193016 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge. Blacer Coin has a total market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $59,482.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00051374 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00077700 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008503 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00002011 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 246.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
About Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin (CRYPTO:BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blacer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.