GenesisX (CURRENCY:XGS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 15th. GenesisX has a market capitalization of $105,404.00 and approximately $372.00 worth of GenesisX was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GenesisX has traded down 30.7% against the dollar. One GenesisX coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000383 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025512 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00064761 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00038437 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $146.84 or 0.03711711 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010883 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009090 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001173 BTC.
GenesisX (CRYPTO:XGS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 2nd, 2018. GenesisX’s total supply is 6,963,863 coins. The Reddit community for GenesisX is /r/Genesisxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GenesisX’s official Twitter account is @GenesisX_XGS. The official website for GenesisX is genesisx.net.
Buying and Selling GenesisX
GenesisX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GenesisX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GenesisX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GenesisX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GenesisX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GenesisX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.