MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 15th. MonaCoin has a market cap of $33.98 million and approximately $215,873.00 worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded up 7.8% against the US dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00013121 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bitbank, Fisco and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,947.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.71 or 0.03444050 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.23 or 0.01477825 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.80 or 0.03522452 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.06 or 0.01346566 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00112872 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.79 or 0.01365083 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.22 or 0.00335456 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000361 BTC.
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bleutrade, Fisco, Zaif, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Bitbank, Bittrex and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.