ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One ClearPoll token can now be purchased for about $0.0934 or 0.00002298 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and HitBTC. ClearPoll has a total market capitalization of $653,745.00 and $658.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ClearPoll has traded up 21.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00373971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.08 or 0.01750656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00238693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 54.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004889 BTC.
ClearPoll was first traded on October 11th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll. ClearPoll’s official website is polltokens.io.
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearPoll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.