EvenCoin (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. EvenCoin has a market capitalization of $8.92 million and $900,529.00 worth of EvenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EvenCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.43 or 0.00010709 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha and Mercatox. During the last seven days, EvenCoin has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00450362 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00089189 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003348 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Mocrow (MCW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011231 BTC.
EvenCoin Token Profile
EVN is a token. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. EvenCoin’s total supply is 25,442,551 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,615,582 tokens. EvenCoin’s official website is www.evencoin.io. EvenCoin’s official Twitter account is @Envion_org.
EvenCoin Token Trading
EvenCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EvenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EvenCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EvenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EvenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EvenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.