LendConnect (CURRENCY:LCT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One LendConnect token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0998 or 0.00001148 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. LendConnect has a total market cap of $215,641.00 and $0.00 worth of LendConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LendConnect has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $679.12 or 0.17146421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00052087 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
LendConnect Token Profile
LCT is a token. It launched on December 4th, 2017. LendConnect’s total supply is 6,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,161,059 tokens. The official website for LendConnect is lendconnect.io. LendConnect’s official Twitter account is @lendconnect and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LendConnect Token Trading
LendConnect can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LendConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LendConnect should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LendConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LendConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LendConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.