StarterCoin (CURRENCY:STAC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 15th. One StarterCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and Bancor Network. StarterCoin has a market cap of $237,522.00 and $0.00 worth of StarterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, StarterCoin has traded down 23.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007951 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00382540 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025466 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.80 or 0.01711341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00235824 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 56.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004990 BTC.
StarterCoin launched on November 23rd, 2017. StarterCoin’s total supply is 342,007,189 tokens. The Reddit community for StarterCoin is /r/coinstarterico. StarterCoin’s official Twitter account is @realCoinStarter. The official website for StarterCoin is www.coinstarter.com.
StarterCoin Token Trading
StarterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StarterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.