AllSafe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. AllSafe has a market cap of $152,478.00 and $4,427.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AllSafe has traded down 2% against the dollar. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for $0.0213 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,159,214 coins and its circulating supply is 7,158,214 coins. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken. The official website for AllSafe is allsafetoken.pw.
AllSafe Coin Trading
AllSafe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.