Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for $67.80 or 0.01687365 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Cobinhood, Hotbit and DragonEX. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $1.20 billion and approximately $97.43 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00394233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002705 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00233580 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004878 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025396 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Binance, Coinbit, IDAX, Hotbit, Gate.io, DragonEX, WazirX, Kucoin, Bitkub, ZB.COM, YoBit, Bitbns, BigONE, Bibox, Altcoin Trader, Poloniex, Bitrue, Korbit, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Upbit, Kraken, Coinsquare, Koinex, HitBTC, MBAex, Coinsuper, BX Thailand, CoinBene, OKEx, CoinZest, CoinEx, Indodax, Bittrex, FCoin, OTCBTC, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, Bithumb and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.