EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. One EVOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0314 or 0.00000781 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Over the last week, EVOS has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar. EVOS has a market cap of $229,448.00 and $46,666.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008274 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006755 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- ROIyal Coin (ROCO) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- Bitspace (BSX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
EVOS Coin Profile
EVOS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 7,463,994 coins and its circulating supply is 7,301,692 coins. EVOS’s official website is www.evos.one. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EVOS
EVOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EVOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EVOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.