Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One Impact coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Impact has a market capitalization of $35,799.00 and $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Impact has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013460 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 141.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
IMX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,630,546 coins. Impact’s official website is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impact should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Impact using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.