Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. Loom Network has a market cap of $52.12 million and approximately $1.06 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0683 or 0.00001694 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Hotbit and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025091 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.01687288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236071 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004883 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 763,068,448 tokens. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Fatbtc, DEx.top, Upbit, Coinbe, Bittrex, Poloniex, LATOKEN, Tidex, Allbit, IDEX, DDEX, DragonEX, GOPAX, Binance, Bitbns, CoinExchange, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.