MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last week, MIB Coin has traded 10.4% higher against the US dollar. One MIB Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0260 or 0.00000643 BTC on popular exchanges including IDCM, CoinBene and Coinsuper. MIB Coin has a total market cap of $2.20 million and $8,413.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00018210 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00066644 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000041 BTC.
About MIB Coin
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,675,917 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, CoinBene and IDCM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.