Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One Quant token can currently be purchased for $3.65 or 0.00090534 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX. Quant has a market capitalization of $35.65 million and approximately $2.16 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Quant has traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006602 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.23 or 0.00452578 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Mocrow (MCW) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011030 BTC.
Quant Token Profile
Quant (QNT) is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,777,236 tokens. Quant’s official message board is medium.com/@quant_network. Quant’s official website is quant.network. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quant Token Trading
Quant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.