Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Scroll token can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC on exchanges including IDAX, IDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit. Scroll has a market cap of $17.24 million and $105,841.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Scroll has traded 3.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.42 or 0.01699463 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236396 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004886 BTC.
Scroll Token Profile
Scroll launched on April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,335,366 tokens. The official message board for Scroll is firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll. Scroll’s official website is www.scroll.network.
Scroll Token Trading
Scroll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, LATOKEN and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scroll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scroll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.