Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Shard has a market capitalization of $340,654.00 and approximately $79.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Shard has traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Shard coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0246 or 0.00000612 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007514 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Shard Coin Profile
SHARD is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 22,798,623 coins and its circulating supply is 13,821,409 coins. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Shard’s official website is shardcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.