WCOIN (CURRENCY:WIN) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. One WCOIN token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0316 or 0.00000428 BTC on major exchanges. WCOIN has a total market cap of $126,050.00 and $0.00 worth of WCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WCOIN has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025091 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.01687288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236071 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004883 BTC.
WCOIN Token Profile
WCOIN was first traded on December 24th, 2017. WCOIN’s total supply is 56,642,699 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,990,267 tokens. WCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wawllet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WCOIN is www.wawllet.com.
Buying and Selling WCOIN
WCOIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WCOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.