Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. During the last seven days, Quant has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quant has a total market cap of $32.12 million and approximately $2.36 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quant token can now be bought for about $3.29 or 0.00081012 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005294 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.85 or 0.00440280 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009632 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003374 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Quant is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,777,236 tokens. The official website for Quant is quant.network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quant’s official message board is medium.com/@quant_network. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quant
Quant can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.