BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 20th. BLUE has a market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, YoBit and IDEX. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00377097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024782 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.77 or 0.01637304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00229125 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004803 BTC.
BLUE’s launch date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.