Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. One Bonpay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000465 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox, C-CEX and CoinExchange. Bonpay has a total market capitalization of $214,521.00 and $13,174.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bonpay has traded 33.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00376809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.88 or 0.01636394 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00228392 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004803 BTC.
Bonpay’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. Bonpay’s official website is bonpay.com. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bonpay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.