BTU Protocol (CURRENCY:BTU) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last week, BTU Protocol has traded 9.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. BTU Protocol has a total market capitalization of $8.50 million and approximately $55,251.00 worth of BTU Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BTU Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00004668 BTC on major exchanges including UPbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $712.61 or 0.17473844 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00066411 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00001336 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
About BTU Protocol
BTU Protocol (CRYPTO:BTU) is a token. It was first traded on February 25th, 2018. BTU Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,652,795 tokens. The official website for BTU Protocol is www.btu-protocol.com. BTU Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@BTUProtocolTeam/latest. BTU Protocol’s official Twitter account is @BtuProtocol. The Reddit community for BTU Protocol is /r/btuprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BTU Protocol Token Trading
BTU Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and UPbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTU Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTU Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTU Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTU Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTU Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.