CryptoSoul (CURRENCY:SOUL) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. Over the last week, CryptoSoul has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. One CryptoSoul token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. CryptoSoul has a market capitalization of $28,915.00 and $11,221.00 worth of CryptoSoul was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007819 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00377779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.82 or 0.01637225 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00228624 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004792 BTC.
CryptoSoul Token Profile
CryptoSoul’s total supply is 499,743,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 143,831,080 tokens. CryptoSoul’s official Twitter account is @CryptoSoul_. The Reddit community for CryptoSoul is /r/CryptoSoul. CryptoSoul’s official website is cryptosoul.io. The official message board for CryptoSoul is medium.com/@cryptosoul.
Buying and Selling CryptoSoul
CryptoSoul can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoSoul directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoSoul should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoSoul using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoSoul Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoSoul and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.