Olive (CURRENCY:OLE) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. One Olive token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000066 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, CoinTiger, TOPBTC and Coinsuper. In the last seven days, Olive has traded up 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. Olive has a market capitalization of $744,447.00 and $3,063.00 worth of Olive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00377433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $66.80 or 0.01637493 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00228762 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004807 BTC.
Olive’s launch date was June 9th, 2018. Olive’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,007,242 tokens. The official website for Olive is www.olivecoin.co. Olive’s official Twitter account is @OliveCoinOLE.
Olive Token Trading
Olive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, TOPBTC, IDCM and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Olive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.