Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 32.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. In the last week, Paragon has traded 3% higher against the US dollar. One Paragon token can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00004638 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange and Tidex. Paragon has a market cap of $12.27 million and approximately $34,675.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007821 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00378296 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.77 or 0.01638383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00229312 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00001752 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004808 BTC.
Paragon launched on August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,936,538 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin, HitBTC, Tidex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.