Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. In the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Tigercoin has a total market capitalization of $109,239.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tigercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011457 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00087110 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TGC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tigercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.