Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. One Bulwark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0858 or 0.00002141 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. Bulwark has a market cap of $1.48 million and approximately $1,565.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bulwark has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BWK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 17,557,969 coins and its circulating supply is 17,238,915 coins. The official website for Bulwark is bulwarkcrypto.com. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bulwark
Bulwark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bulwark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.