ImpulseCoin (CURRENCY:IMPS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. In the last seven days, ImpulseCoin has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. One ImpulseCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ImpulseCoin has a total market capitalization of $21,158.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ImpulseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00023260 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004902 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007195 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00015988 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00017874 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00109305 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
ImpulseCoin (CRYPTO:IMPS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 19th, 2016. ImpulseCoin’s total supply is 20,245,510 coins. The official website for ImpulseCoin is www.impulsecoin.io. ImpulseCoin’s official Twitter account is @impulsecoin.
Buying and Selling ImpulseCoin
ImpulseCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImpulseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImpulseCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ImpulseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImpulseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImpulseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.