Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 26.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00003149 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, IDEX and Koinex. Polymath has a market capitalization of $43.97 million and $62.03 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded 24.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.76 or 0.01491344 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00018088 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001870 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002829 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00002129 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath (CRYPTO:POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,412,657 tokens. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Huobi, Upbit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), UEX, Bittrex, Kucoin, DDEX, Koinex, Bitbns, Binance, LATOKEN and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.