Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. Sumokoin has a market cap of $268,625.00 and $1,644.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0266 or 0.00000662 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Cryptopia and Indodax. In the last week, Sumokoin has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.83 or 0.01340571 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00014643 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00001327 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007540 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00001616 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
Sumokoin (CRYPTO:SUMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 18,978,669 coins and its circulating supply is 10,089,780 coins. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sumokoin’s official website is www.sumokoin.org. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Indodax and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.