Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 24th. In the last week, Veros has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Veros has a market cap of $408,959.00 and approximately $16,473.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veros token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000185 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00423713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025041 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.19 or 0.01646679 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00229313 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005305 BTC.
Veros was first traded on November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,191,068 tokens. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency. Veros’ official website is vedh.io.
Veros Token Trading
Veros can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.