Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 24th. One Zipper token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, OKEx, DigiFinex and IDCM. During the last seven days, Zipper has traded 29.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zipper has a market capitalization of $8.11 million and $2.62 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00090639 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015827 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008116 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000063 BTC.
ZIP is a token. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. The official website for Zipper is zipper.io. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo.
Buying and Selling Zipper
Zipper can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDCM, FCoin and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zipper should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.