ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 15th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00003260 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 19.4% lower against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $905,464.00 and approximately $13,210.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $119.11 or 0.02356323 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009816 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002421 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00015995 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005604 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
EXCL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,494,811 coins. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.