Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Nucleus Vision has a total market capitalization of $11.19 million and approximately $367,759.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex, BITBOX, Binance and WazirX. In the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $632.58 or 0.12529509 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00045197 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002333 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00025731 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is a token. Its launch date was November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,767,964,452 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, Huobi, Bitrue, BITBOX, IDEX, Binance, WazirX, CoinBene, Ethfinex, Bitbns, Upbit, Bittrex and Koinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.