ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 15.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. During the last week, ParkinGo has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for approximately $0.68 or 0.00013540 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkinGo has a total market cap of $8.51 million and $11,798.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00028219 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00150522 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009929 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001470 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000037 BTC.
ParkinGo (GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,454,692 tokens. The official website for ParkinGo is parkingo.io/en.
ParkinGo Token Trading
ParkinGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.