TV-TWO (CURRENCY:TTV) traded down 15.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 15th. One TV-TWO token can now be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000075 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Coinrail. TV-TWO has a total market cap of $1.54 million and approximately $465.00 worth of TV-TWO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TV-TWO has traded down 24% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.08 or 0.00379268 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002255 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.00 or 0.01192872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00212096 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00001509 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005841 BTC.
TV-TWO Token Profile
TV-TWO’s launch date was December 22nd, 2017. TV-TWO’s total supply is 611,666,475 tokens and its circulating supply is 412,143,173 tokens. The official website for TV-TWO is tv-two.com. TV-TWO’s official Twitter account is @tvtwocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. TV-TWO’s official message board is medium.com/tvtwocom.
Buying and Selling TV-TWO
TV-TWO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TV-TWO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TV-TWO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TV-TWO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TV-TWO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TV-TWO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.