ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded down 3.7% against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for $2.13 or 0.00042102 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market cap of $8.47 million and approximately $34,124.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006333 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.27 or 0.00381240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019771 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $59.42 or 0.01175588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00211797 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005820 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,979,766 tokens. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZrCoin’s official website is zrcoin.io.
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.