Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Arionum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges. Arionum has a market capitalization of $444,805.00 and approximately $113,174.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Arionum has traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,056.83 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.99 or 0.03196616 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.62 or 0.06227184 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.75 or 0.01563718 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.96 or 0.01270008 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00122850 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.61 or 0.01342554 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00327878 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00030063 BTC.
Arionum (CRYPTO:ARO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 74,847,830 coins. The official website for Arionum is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arionum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.