Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded down 20.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. Bata has a total market cap of $107,458.00 and approximately $62.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bata has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. One Bata coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0213 or 0.00000420 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.32 or 0.01566615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002347 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002134 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012977 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001741 BTC.
Bata (CRYPTO:BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,051,864 coins. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. Bata’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, SouthXchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.