Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. Cardano has a market cap of $2.12 billion and approximately $70.89 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0819 or 0.00001619 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb and ZB.COM. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00025246 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00036467 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00055324 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $205.57 or 0.04063702 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001524 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00047054 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Huobi, DragonEX, Indodax, ZB.COM, ABCC, Cryptohub, Bittrex, OKEx, Upbit, Binance, Coinnest, Bitbns, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Gate.io, Cryptomate, Exmo, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, Altcoin Trader and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.