Honey (CURRENCY:HONEY) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 15th. Honey has a total market cap of $14,963.00 and $0.00 worth of Honey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Honey has traded 8% lower against the US dollar. One Honey coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0328 or 0.00000649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptohub.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.62 or 0.02348786 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00476687 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00021051 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010659 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00021368 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00018245 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00027862 BTC.
Honey Coin Profile
HONEY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2017. Honey’s total supply is 455,955 coins. The official website for Honey is honeycoin.info. Honey’s official Twitter account is @thehoneydev.
Honey Coin Trading
Honey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Honey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Honey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Honey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Honey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Honey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.