Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 29.5% against the US dollar. One Open Trading Network token can now be bought for about $0.0296 or 0.00000585 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Open Trading Network has a total market capitalization of $59,987.00 and $132.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00375420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01111100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00211207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005797 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network’s launch date was October 2nd, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,024,530 tokens. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Open Trading Network’s official website is otn.org. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.