TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. TRON has a market cap of $1.77 billion and approximately $309.57 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptomate and Tokenomy. In the last seven days, TRON has traded down 12.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00375420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01111100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00211207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005797 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00371674 BTC.
TRON was first traded on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, OEX, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Upbit, IDCM, Exrates, YoBit, RightBTC, Cobinhood, Kryptono, Hotbit, Zebpay, OTCBTC, Bibox, Bit-Z, Coindeal, Exmo, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Rfinex, Coinnest, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Allcoin, OKEx, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, Koinex, Cryptomate, DragonEX, BitForex, DDEX, CoinEgg, Liquid, LiteBit.eu, Neraex, CoinTiger, CoinBene, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, LBank, Tidex, WazirX, HitBTC, Fatbtc, DigiFinex, Gate.io, BTC-Alpha, Tokenomy, Liqui, Binance, IDAX, Mercatox, ChaoEX, Braziliex, Coinrail, BitFlip, LATOKEN, Indodax, Ovis, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.