Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. Over the last seven days, Civic has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. Civic has a total market cap of $25.90 million and approximately $2.69 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can now be bought for approximately $0.0756 or 0.00001437 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, COSS, Binance and GOPAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.61 or 0.00449001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.94 or 0.01063841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00198438 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic’s genesis date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,977 tokens. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, GOPAX, Upbit, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Huobi, Gate.io, Mercatox, ABCC, Binance and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.