EduCoin (CURRENCY:EDU) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. EduCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $76,993.00 worth of EduCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EduCoin token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, EduCoin has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $120.44 or 0.02286556 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.11 or 0.00476523 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00019841 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010187 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020073 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00016811 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009560 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00025574 BTC.
EduCoin (CRYPTO:EDU) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 25th, 2017. EduCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens. EduCoin’s official Twitter account is @PReducoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. EduCoin’s official website is www.edu.one.
Buying and Selling EduCoin
EduCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EduCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EduCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EduCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EduCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EduCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.