NPER (CURRENCY:NPER) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 21st. During the last week, NPER has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. NPER has a market capitalization of $266,334.00 and approximately $38,162.00 worth of NPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NPER token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Coinrail, Bibox and DEx.top.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00023053 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00034607 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001512 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007745 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00001067 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001862 BTC.
NPER Token Profile
NPER uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 11th, 2018. NPER’s total supply is 218,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,927,451 tokens. NPER’s official Twitter account is @NPERproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. NPER’s official message board is medium.com/@NPERproject. NPER’s official website is nper.io/En.
NPER Token Trading
NPER can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, DDEX and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.