Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $15.75 million and approximately $395,192.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000485 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, GOPAX, Huobi and DDEX. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.60 or 0.00448665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.25 or 0.01068828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00198103 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008729 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Quantstamp’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, GOPAX, IDEX, Kucoin and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.