Qvolta (CURRENCY:QVT) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. Qvolta has a market cap of $13,304.00 and $0.00 worth of Qvolta was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qvolta has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar. One Qvolta token can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.61 or 0.00449001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.94 or 0.01063841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00198438 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Qvolta’s launch date was October 10th, 2017. Qvolta’s total supply is 10,096,722 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,426,276 tokens. Qvolta’s official message board is medium.com/@Qvolta. The official website for Qvolta is qvolta.com. Qvolta’s official Twitter account is @Qvolta_platform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qvolta is /r/qvoltaexchange and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Qvolta
Qvolta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qvolta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qvolta should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qvolta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qvolta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qvolta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.