StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and STEX. StrongHands has a market cap of $1.02 million and $2,710.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded down 2.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 46.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 98.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
StrongHands (CRYPTO:SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,038,042,151,163 coins and its circulating supply is 9,277,810,977,708 coins. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, STEX, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Crex24, Coindeal and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.